About the API
There’s an API available for Refurls Recruitment. It will allow you to:
- record job applications and hires in Refurls;
- see who shared an URL, including his or her name and picture;
- get to know the user of a specific sharing, also including the name and picture;
- get the ranking list (leaderboard) of a certain project (picture, name and position on the leaderboard).
Request API token
The token is created in the settings of a project.
- Log in to app.getrefurls.com.
- Go to the project you need in your account. You can do this by clicking on ‘My statistics’ (at the top, on the left).
- Select your name (at the top, on the right) and go to ‘Settings’ > ‘Projectcode’.
- The token can now be requested at the settings of ‘API access’.
Documentation & Plugin
Explanation about API: https://app.getrefurls.com/doc/
Documentation API calls: https://app.getrefurls.com/doc/api/index.html
WordPress Plugin: https://github.com/Netwerven/refurls_plugin